FAQ: Using HCIN Learn
6. CERTIFICATES AND CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
6.3. CEUs for Sign Language Interpreters?
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf: RID Certified interpreters can earn CEUs for an additional $25/course by initiating the Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities (PINRA) process before starting the course.
HCIN Learn is partnering with the independent organization CEUs on the GO! to offer this service.
CEUs on the GO! PINRA Process:
- Before starting the activity, please fill out this PINRA form.
- Start the course.
- Complete the course.
- Send your Certificate of Completion to CEUs on the GO! at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEUs on the GO! will invoice you for the $25 processing fee.
- Submit payment.
- After payment is submitted, CEUs on the GO! will process your CEUs through RID.