The National Coordinating Center for the Regional Genetics Networks and the principal author would like to acknowledge the invaluable input of the following individuals in the development of this curriculum.:
- Patricia Wright, PhD, MPH, MA, Executive Director, Proof Positive: Autism Wellbeing Alliance
- Lori Williamson Dean, MS, CGC, Assistant Professor, Department of Genetic Counseling, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Lianne Hasegawa Evans, MS, CGC, Genetic Counselor, Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children
- Faiza Sultan, Arabic interpreter
- Judit Marin, MA, Spanish interpreter and translator
- Margaret Loo, CHI, CMI, Cantonese interpreter and translator
- Ngoc Nguyen, Vietnamese Translator
Course conversion to online format:
The Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers is © 2009 Diana Robins, Deborah Fein, & Marianne Barton. All other materials in this course, unless otherwise noted, are © 2022 American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics acting as the National Coordinating Center for the Regional Genetics Networks.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Cooperative Agreement #UH9MC30770-01-00 from 6/2017-5/2020 for $800,000 per award year. This information or content and conclusions are those of the authors and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.