FAQ: Using HCIN Learn
Frequently asked questions about accounts, courses, CE credit, technical requirements, fees, and more.
5.5. How do I get CEU credit for attending a webinar?
To receive Continuing Education credit toward renewal of your CoreCHI™, CHI™ or CMI certification, you will need to take these steps:
- Pre-register for the webinar. The link to do so will be shared via email and on the HCIN Learn Home page.
- Attend the entire webinar. There is nothing else you need to do in advance.
- Wait for an invitation email containing a private web link. It should arrive within one business day after the webinar ends. This private link expires after several weeks.
- Use the private link promptly to pay an administrative fee and generate the certificate (PDF download) that documents your CEUs.
- If you don't need CE credit, you don't need to do any of this.
- We will not email the certificate to you.
- Don't delay! If you allow the private link to expire (after several weeks), you will lose your simple path to getting CEU credit for your webinar. At that point, you will have to:
- Enroll in the self-paced version of the webinar, here at HCIN Learn (same fee applies);
- Listen to the webinar recording;
- Pass a quiz to obtain the CEU certificate.
If you don't receive the invitation email, it may be because:
- you entered your email address incorrectly when you pre-registered, OR
- our records show you did not attend for the minimum amount of time required to qualify for credit.
Please re-read your email carefully for details, before contacting email@example.com for assistance.
- 5.1. What is an HCIN Learn Webinar?
- 5.2. What is the difference between a webinar and a course?
- 5.3. How do I enroll in a webinar?
- 5.4. What are the technical requirements for attending a webinar?
- 5.5. (You are Here)
- 5.6. I attended a webinar—Why haven’t I received my certificate?
- 5.7. I missed a webinar. Can I watch it later?