FAQ: Using HCIN Learn
Frequently asked questions about accounts, courses, CE credit, technical requirements, fees, and more.
7. CERTIFICATES AND CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
7.3. CEUs for Sign Language Interpreters?
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf: RID Certified interpreters can earn CEUs for an additional $25/course by initiating the Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities (PINRA) process before starting the course.
HCIN Learn is partnering with the independent organization CEUs on the GO! to offer this service.
CEUs on the GO! PINRA Process:
- Before starting the activity, please fill out this PINRA form.
- Start the course.
- Complete the course.
- Send your Certificate of Completion to CEUs on the GO! at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEUs on the GO! will invoice you for the $25 processing fee.
- Submit payment.
- After payment is submitted, CEUs on the GO! will process your CEUs through RID.